Premier Gordon Campbell announced a Cabinet Shuffle at 11 AM today. The results are as follows. We encourage your prayers for these members who have been put in positions of responsibility and trust.
Heavenly Father, You give us leaders to watch over the affairs of our province. We thank you for them and ask that You would empower and strengthen the Members of our Legislature today who are assuming new responsibilities. Bless them and help them as they learn about their new roles. Give them grace and strength as they carry out their mandate.
In Jesus Name, Amen.
* Minister of Aboriginal Relations and Reconciliation - Hon. Barry Penner
* Minister of Agriculture - Hon. Ben Stewart
* Minister of State for Building Code Renewal - Hon. Naomi Yamamoto
* Minister of Community, Sport and Cultural Development - Hon. Stephanie
* Minister of Education - Hon. George Abbott
* Minister of Energy - Hon. Bill Bennett
* Minister of Environment - Hon. Murray Coell
* Minister of Finance (Minister Responsible for Small Business) - Hon.
* Minister of Forests, Mines and Lands - Hon. Pat Bell
* Minister of Health Services - Hon. Kevin Falcon
* Minister of Labour - Hon. Iain Black
* Minister of Natural Resource Operations - Hon. Steve Thomson
* Minister of Public Safety and Solicitor General (Minister Responsible
for Housing) - Hon. Rich Coleman
* Minister of Regional Economic and Skills Development - Hon. Moira
* Minister of Science and Universities - Hon. Ida Chong
* Minister of Social Development - Hon. Kevin Krueger
* Minister of Tourism, Trade and Investment (Minister Responsible for the
Intergovernmental Relations Secretariat) - Hon. Margaret MacDiarmid
Ministers retaining existing portfolios:
* Attorney General - Hon. Mike de Jong
* Minister of Children and Family Development - Hon. Mary Polak
* Minister of Citizens' Services - Hon. Mary McNeil
* Minister of State for Climate Action - Hon. John Yap
* Minister of State for Mining - Hon. Randy Hawes
* Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure - Hon. Shirley Bond