Leading Influence Prayer Initiative - February 2014
“So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.”
Isaiah 55:11 (ESV)
· Pray that the government would lead with wisdom and grace.
· For a compassionate and generous response to those who are most at risk in our province: Youth, Homeless, those struggling with Mental illness, the disenfranchised
· For wisdom, revelation and development of a strategy that would form policies and legislation to combat child poverty in our province as it is the highest in our nation
· That the government would continue to develop policies and legislation in the upcoming session that would be beneficial to families
· We pray for harmonious positive relationships that will bring together parents, teachers, school trustees to achieve long-term labour stability in our classrooms so that the education of our greatest natural resource, our children, is achieved.
· Pray for continued discipline that will produce a balanced budget and strike a balance between reducing taxes and cost for families, investing in programs and services while reducing provincial debt.
· Pray for wisdom, revelation and understanding to reduce the ongoing challenges in the global and domestic economies and that these economies would begin to flourish
· That the government would balance Economic Development and meet appropriate environmental concerns.
· For wisdom in allocating resources to the appropriate needs in light of the increasing expectations and demands.
· For the success of a diversified and sustainable approach to job creation and that a needed 94,000 jobs would be created in our province.