Thursday, December 07, 2006

Day Three ....

Sometimes you've just got to sit back and say Wow! We had two (but actually 4 visits) with our friends today. We started our visit at 3 and ended after 11, but we had a great time together. At the end of the evening, our Father paid us a visit. It was so exciting that some people were falling down and everyone was very happy.

We are going to visit some some small children today and share the gifts that we brought for them. They live together in a large home and will appreciate what we have for them.

I'm going down for breakfast now and will try to write more later today. We are all doing well and having a great time here.

Talk to you later!!


2 comments:

D said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. Alice and Sandra and I had a nice meeting on Wednesday, we talked about you for a while.
Keep posting!

Janice said...

I am sitting here smiling, imagining the fun of visiting with your Father. I am glad that your friends are also enjoying your visit. I just got back from visiting my children in northern Alberta. It was cold and snowy and I wish I could put my feet in the warm ocean. Say hi to your friends for me and let them know we are thinking of them.